The Melfort, Humboldt, and Lanigan regions have now been added to the storm watch area as radar continues to show an increase in the strength of this storm system. The wind in Saskatoon has calmed down and the temperature has increased dramatically since this morning. North Battleford has begun to recieve light snow and the bands of precipitation look like they may reach Saskatoon after all. Here's a shot from the balcony taken just a few minutes ago.
Don't forget to support our sponsors as it helps pay for our entertaining rants and raves on the Internet, thanks all!
- Weather Data Links
- Storm Discussion
- LIVE Storm Chase Feeds
- Tornado Fatalities in Saskatchewan 1898 to 1979
- June 1st, 1986 Three Tornadoes Strike Saskatoon's North End
- Education and History
- Storm Chasing/Meteorology/Weather Sites
- Risk Map Archives
- 2012 YEAR OF TORNADOES IN SASKATCHEWAN (video playlist)
- 2004 Photos
- Photos 2003
- Photos 2002
- Storm & Wildlife Photographer.NON-PROFIT Volunteer Storm CasterRelay Of Severe Weather Alerts/ReportsRetail Marketing Team - Hudson's Bay CompanyKayaking, bird watching, fishing and wildlife photography are my summer hobbies when waiting for storms. See my adventures on YouTube!I build a daily map of storm risk for the Canadian Prairies to accomplish two things. One, translate the complications of the meteorologists into something simple that the public can understand clearly. Two, become a buffer on social media to either raise the alarm and calm the masses depending on the level of hype.Storm chasing is limited nowadays to a few photo ops by the lake at Wascana in Regina or up north at Pratt. Generally, I spend more time nowcasting for chasers around Saskatchewan which saves on gas and keeps me safe in my studio/bunker.Once storm season comes to an end in August, gaming season then begins. Find me on Twitch.com/jaredmysko playing non-violent games like Forza and FIFA.Thanks for all the likes, shares, comments and encouragement. Stay safe and enjoy the weather!Jared