Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Saskatoon gets 7cm of Snow On Monday. More to come?
Most major streets have been cleared up today after Saskatoon got hit with another covering of snow on Monday. Still, with more snow still falling, it is a challenge to get around no matter where you live. Another 7 cm was reported to have fallen by Monday morning and crews have been on the streets and parking lots clearing the way for traffic. A big thanks goes out to those who have helped shovel the city out once again. Saskatoon is full of great people, cheers go out to all those who have helped others get unstuck.
- Weather Data Links
- Storm Discussion
- LIVE Storm Chase Feeds
- Tornado Fatalities in Saskatchewan 1898 to 1979
- June 1st, 1986 Three Tornadoes Strike Saskatoon's North End
- Education and History
- Storm Chasing/Meteorology/Weather Sites
- Risk Map Archives
- 2012 YEAR OF TORNADOES IN SASKATCHEWAN (video playlist)
- 2004 Photos
- Photos 2003
- Photos 2002
- Storm & Wildlife Photographer.NON-PROFIT Volunteer Storm CasterRelay Of Severe Weather Alerts/ReportsRetail Marketing Team - Hudson's Bay CompanyKayaking, bird watching, fishing and wildlife photography are my summer hobbies when waiting for storms. See my adventures on YouTube!I build a daily map of storm risk for the Canadian Prairies to accomplish two things. One, translate the complications of the meteorologists into something simple that the public can understand clearly. Two, become a buffer on social media to either raise the alarm and calm the masses depending on the level of hype.Storm chasing is limited nowadays to a few photo ops by the lake at Wascana in Regina or up north at Pratt. Generally, I spend more time nowcasting for chasers around Saskatchewan which saves on gas and keeps me safe in my studio/bunker.There are two seasons in my world, storm season and gaming season. April and September separate the two. I play FIFA, World Of Warships and Battlefield 1 with live streams on Twitch.com/jaredmysko Ask me about sports, I am a fan and knowledge base of all things FIFA, Premier League, CFL and NFL (yes its all football).Thanks for all the likes, shares, comments and encouragement. Stay safe and enjoy the weather!Jared