Friday, June 29, 2007
Home of the famous Canadian Prairie Storms Forecast Network
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
There is a few more tornado videos being posted on the Internet and the main one is being spammed and distorted around like nothing else on Earth at this time. The weather looks calm for today. My manager pretty much took over today and I had to leave the house so I guess she wants me to rest from working on the computer. I had to post one more video that I just found...
Monday, June 25, 2007
More rain for Saskatoon at this hour but clouds are convecting so downpours are possible. There are Severe Thunderstorm Watches in Alberta and Manitoba. It is unlikely that there is enough heat to cause any ugly twisters like what we have all seen on TV and YouTube. It does look like an inland cyclone on radar so watch out for dumps of hail or sleet. It feels cold enough here in Saskatoon.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Today we have tornado watches all over southern Saskatchewan at this time. Also, the Prairie and Arctic Storm Prediction Centre has issued a HIGH RISK for parts of south-east Saskatchewan. It is going to be a long day....
Monday, June 11, 2007
Rotating cell heading towards Saskatoon...
There are several big thunderstorms in south-east
Saskatchewan at this hour. An unwarned cell is
rotating its way across the Alberta border at this
time. This may need some attention...meanwhile
Yorkton is about to get nailed by a major storm.
Forecast video: 3pm
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Have a great weekend everyone.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
There was a tornado warning briefly this afternoon for areas just south of Edmonton and watches are up for most of central Alberta and areas around Swift Current, Saskatchewan. Clouds are still building and converging so there could still be a lot of severe weather to come. Heavy rains behind the main system may bring some flooding so this is one serious weather day to keep an eye on for sure.
Don't forget to criticize my forecast map, its back again but like most things, it needs some work...
Sunday, June 03, 2007
(still making news however bland it is)
- Weather Data Links
- Storm Discussion
- LIVE Storm Chase Feeds
- Tornado Fatalities in Saskatchewan 1898 to 1979
- June 1st, 1986 Three Tornadoes Strike Saskatoon's North End
- Education and History
- Storm Chasing/Meteorology/Weather Sites
- Risk Map Archives
- 2012 YEAR OF TORNADOES IN SASKATCHEWAN (video playlist)
- 2004 Photos
- Photos 2003
- Photos 2002
- Storm & Wildlife Photographer.NON-PROFIT Volunteer Storm CasterRelay Of Severe Weather Alerts/ReportsRetail Marketing Team - Hudson's Bay CompanyKayaking, bird watching, fishing and wildlife photography are my summer hobbies when waiting for storms. See my adventures on YouTube!I build a daily map of storm risk for the Canadian Prairies to accomplish two things. One, translate the complications of the meteorologists into something simple that the public can understand clearly. Two, become a buffer on social media to either raise the alarm and calm the masses depending on the level of hype.Storm chasing is limited nowadays to a few photo ops by Wascana Lake in Regina or up north at Pratt Lake. Generally, I spend more time tracking storms from home and sharing forecasts and great footage on Twitter which saves on gas and keeps me safe in my studio/bunker.There are two seasons in my world, storm season and gaming season. April and September separate the two. I play FIFA, Sea Of Thieves and Fortnite with live streams on Twitch.tv/JaredSkStorm Ask me about sports, I am a fan and knowledge base of all things FIFA, Premier League, CFL and NFL (yes its all football).Thanks for all the likes, shares, comments and encouragement. Stay safe and enjoy the weather!Jared