People are stranded in their cars and a train is stuck. People are advised not to go out unless you are rescue personelle. It is unknown how much snow has fallen but it is still snowing and blowing hard. More updates as they come in. The live scanner feed is up and very popular.
...rush hour traffic is still standing still at 6:20pm on University Bridge, Broadway Bridge is open. ahhh , everythings a mess...
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
- Weather Data Links
- Storm Discussion
- LIVE Storm Chase Feeds
- Tornado Fatalities in Saskatchewan 1898 to 1979
- June 1st, 1986 Three Tornadoes Strike Saskatoon's North End
- Education and History
- Storm Chasing/Meteorology/Weather Sites
- Risk Map Archives
- 2012 YEAR OF TORNADOES IN SASKATCHEWAN (video playlist)
- 2004 Photos
- Photos 2003
- Photos 2002
- Storm & Wildlife Photographer.NON-PROFIT Volunteer Storm CasterRelay Of Severe Weather Alerts/ReportsRetail Marketing Team - Hudson's Bay CompanyKayaking, bird watching, fishing and wildlife photography are my summer hobbies when waiting for storms. See my adventures on YouTube!I build a daily map of storm risk for the Canadian Prairies to accomplish two things. One, translate the complications of the meteorologists into something simple that the public can understand clearly. Two, become a buffer on social media to either raise the alarm and calm the masses depending on the level of hype.Storm chasing is limited nowadays to a few photo ops by Wascana Lake in Regina or up north at Pratt Lake. Generally, I spend more time tracking storms from home and sharing forecasts and great footage on Twitter which saves on gas and keeps me safe in my studio/bunker.There are two seasons in my world, storm season and gaming season. April and September separate the two. I play FIFA, Sea Of Thieves and Fortnite with live streams on Twitch.tv/JaredSkStorm Ask me about sports, I am a fan and knowledge base of all things FIFA, Premier League, CFL and NFL (yes its all football).Thanks for all the likes, shares, comments and encouragement. Stay safe and enjoy the weather!Jared